How We Help – Website Design for Small Businesses
We enjoy sitting down with our clients and creating their first sites (some established companies actually don't have web sites). Or, we help them think through web site redesigns that help them keep up with design standards and web site features.
Our web site design process is fairly simple and consistent:
- Strategy (understanding your business and target market)
- Researching your industry and competition
- Mapping our the web site structure (what pages contain and how they relate to each other)
- Creating and presenting initial versions of the new or updated web site
- Programming the web site
Along the way, there is much to consider like your digital assets, the type of content management system that will best serve you, e-commerce and other options.
Whatever you do, make sure you include a search engine strategy with your web site. You don't want to make the whole thing and find out you missed with the boat with your opportunity to rank well on major search engines.
Would you like to know more? Contact us today at 800-490-3350. Or, fill out our brief form and tell us a little more about your web site expectations. We'd love to have the opportunity to serve you.
- Get your free copy of our new guide, "Are You Wasting...read more
- Pre-order Mike Murray's latest book, "Stop Wishing. Start Winning. How Small...read more
- If you would like a FREE consultation about online marketing and...read more
- An astonishingly high number of small businesses don’t do so well...read more