How We Help – PPC – Small Businesses
Paid search looks easy. You can’t blame search engines for making it look like a piece of cake. They want to draw in as many new advertisers as possible.
The reality is that it takes a lot of planning to do it well and get an ROI you want.
We focus on
- Understanding your business
- Researching keywords
- Analyzing the competition
- Creating and testing ads
- Updating and testing landing pages
- Reporting on key metrics, ROI
We work hard so you don’t have to commit too much time to creating your paid search strategy. Your guidance is essential while we determine what products or services to target right away and as your business evolves.
SEO focuses on priority keywords, but paid search has more flexibility. You can literally assign hundreds or thousands of keyword phrases to campaigns and groups. And you can organize negative keywords (i.e. rule our cheap suits if you sell the most expensive variety).
With paid search, business owners sometimes don’t pay enough attention to their landing pages. If your current web site design is sub-par, then you may want to spruce up your landing pages or create new ones devoted to the ads you’re buying.
For a FREE paid search consultation, call 800-490-3350.
- Get your free copy of our new guide, "Are You Wasting...read more
- Pre-order Mike Murray's latest book, "Stop Wishing. Start Winning. How Small...read more
- If you would like a FREE consultation about online marketing and...read more
- An astonishingly high number of small businesses don’t do so well...read more