If you develop content, you might want to check out my updated and expanded guest post at Content Marketing Institute.
"54 Content Writing Examples, Tools, Tips, and Resources" includes practical advice and a wide assortment of ideas and tools you can use to spark creativity and ensure that you're producing first-rate work.
- Focus on actionable content that someone can use in their lives or jobs right away.
- Write in first-person or second-person.
- Be careful with humor, which can fall flat for the reader.
- Use profanity rarely because it can throw off someone who may wonder why the content includes those words.
- Don’t be so creative that a reader struggles to detect your main point.